In TRUTH, I am a rabble-rouser of the first order. I am known for saying things that others only think. I sometimes get in trouble for this. I pride myself in being simultaneously loving and brutally honest, because the former deserves the latter.
When people ask me how I am, I actually tell them. I’m lousy at cocktail chatter, I have little interest in networking just for the sake of networking, and I hate what’s happening in our great country.
There. I said it!
I usually reserve the word ‘hate‘ for rape, injustice, domestic violence, earmarks, people who cheat on their partners, candidates who lie or change their position just to get elected, politicians and athletes who behave badly in public, climate change, and pedophiles.
I’ll repeat myself, I hate what we’ve done to this country of ours. And we are 100% accountable for the mess we’re in.
The bad news: Each one of us is responsible for this government shutdown.
The good news is: Having created this mess, we are amply qualified to fix it. Of this,
I am POSITIVE!
In case you’re wondering why I’m writing about the current state of our government and the world, let me say that:
- This has everything to do with our potential
- It has everything to do with our ability to impact and influence
- It has everything to do with our willingness to lead, inspire and transform ourselves, and those we connect with
FACT #1 The world is going through an enormous change. So are we, as individuals.
FACT #2 It can go one of two ways: cataclysmic ally or, well, some other gentler way. You and I will decide that.
Here’s what I’m thinking…
- You’re informed
- You have a personal mission
- You want to make a difference in the world
- You have a ton of potential, a lot which you’re not
- You’re passionate about the things you’re
- You’ve overcome a lot of stuff in your life, and learned a lot from it (aka ‘wisdom’)
- You’d have a lot more positive impact if you knew where to focus your energy
- You’re tired of using someone else’s definition of success
- You want to do work that you love
- You’d like to be a bit less stressed and a lot more happy
NEWS FLASH: For the next 50+ years, the transformation of the world is going to happen one person at a time. One person. You’re one person. I’m one person. Get it?
THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DO to create a safer, healthier, happier, more abundant and conscious world, is to first create that in your personal world. You know, the world according to %$firstname$%.
SO…. the way you start any journey is by asking some key questions. START HERE:
- What do you need to do today so that you can do more of what you love?
- What changes have you been thinking about making in your life, in your work?
- How can you use more of your delicious potential?
- What do you want that you have yet to create?
- What can you do today to help someone who needs a hand up, a mentor, some sound advice, comfort, a push in the right direction, support or just a simple hug?
This is how change happens..
One person at a time. One little tiny step at a time. One day a time.
I love that you’ve joined me here and I hope you’ll let me know how I can support you.
Please leave a comment and let me know what you need most, right now, in your life, . If I can help you, I will. If I can’t, I’ll let you know and I’ll point you to someone or something who can. Tell me where you’re stuck and what you’d like to read in my blogs. I’ll do everything I can and I’ll invite you to do the same.